Subject: [boost] [thread] Promote detail::invoke
From: Agustín K-ballo Bergé (kaballo86_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-16 00:47:53

Boost.Thread has a great implementation of `invoke` in it's detail
namespace. I would like to see this moved outside of Threads, so that
other libraries can benefit from it (or course, only if Vicente thinks
this is ok). This seems like an ideal candidate for the Detail
submodule, as several other libraries have a need for this piece of
functionality.

The implementation relies on `BOOST_THREAD_[RV|FWD]_REF`, which could be
replaced by `BOOST_[RV|FWD]_REF`. This would mean introducing a
dependency on Boost.Move, but I'll leave those details to the people
leading the modularization effort.

Regards,

--
Agustín K-ballo Bergé.-