Subject: [boost] [align] git update problem
From: Fletcher, John P (j.p.fletcher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-27 11:52:51

I am attempting to update my local copy of boost develop, which I can usually do with the commands: git checkout develop git pull --recurse-submodules git submodule update --init and then git submodule foreach git checkout develop git submodule foreach git pull I have not done this for some time. When I did it today I get a lot of messages from boost align with unmerged files and it will not update. I have not worked on these files myself. What do I need to do to get boost align restored to a good state? Thanks John