Subject: Re: [boost] C++ committee meeting report
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-29 10:40:33

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 2:53 PM, beet <r.berlich_at_gemfony.eu> wrote:

> Any chance of bringing Boost.Serialization in for C++17 ? It is
> established and in production use since years, and Robert did a great
> job with this library.

There is work going on for adding (compile-time) reflection to C++.
I'm not sure if it makes a serialization library obsolete (there is no
voted proposal so far if I understand correctly)
 but my understanding is that the committee first want reflection to base
solutions on for fixing networking issues.