Subject: Re: [boost] [fusion] Definition for FUSION_MAX_MAP_SIZE
From: Agustín K-ballo Bergé (kaballo86_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-30 11:15:51

On 30/06/2014 09:26 a.m., Edward Diener wrote:
> The documentation for fusion implies that FUSION_MAX_MAP_SIZE is defined
> whenever a fusion header is included.

It doesn't, it simply reserves the option for any header to define it or
include a header that does. This is the general case for max sizes, and
allows fusion to do things as implementing a container in terms of a
different one.

> What fusion header needs to be
> included in order to bring in the definition for FUSION_MAX_MAP_SIZE ?

As far as I can tell, `FUSION_MAX_MAP_SIZE` is only defined if you
include <boost/fusion/container/map.hpp> and the implementation is
non-variadic.

Regards,

--
Agustín K-ballo Bergé.-