Subject: Re: [boost] C++ committee meeting report
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-30 15:09:19

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 8:39 AM, Niall Douglas <s_sourceforge_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On 27 Jun 2014 at 13:08, Niall Douglas wrote:
>
> > > * Shipped the File System TS for ISO DTS (i.e. final) ballot. Since it
> > > would be very unusual for at DTS ballot to fail, the File System TS is
> > > essentially done. The committee is now actively looking for File
> System TS
> > > 2 proposals. My work now shifts to bringing the Boost implementation
> into
> > > compliance.
> >
> > Congrats on this Beman. To get a whole library conceptualised from
> > the beginning into the standard is an enormous commitment and
> > achievement, and one which couldn't have happened with you.
>
> "happened with you" => "happened without you"
>
> Apologies for writing English without drinking coffee first and
> without my glasses on. And thanks to the kind soul who spotted my
> typo and told me.

Boost is full of kind souls who help protect us from ourselves.

Boost.Filesystem benefited tremendously from all the Boosters who
contributed their time and knowledge by posting over a decade of
suggestions about how to make the library better.

Thanks,

--Beman