Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in a new generic matrix library with specific 3D operations?
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-02 17:22:10

Hi Fabien,

it looks interesting. In fact, we could even think about integrating your
specialized code into ublas directly. This is something we don't have at
all in ublas because the focus is more on standard linear algebra. But
we're exploring different options to specialize ublas for specific use
cases and 3d computations is a big one.

Cheers,
David