Subject: Re: [boost] Libraries failing across the board.
From: Eric Niebler (eniebler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-09 02:24:30

On 07/08/2014 02:07 PM, Beman Dawes wrote:
> Marshall is just a few days away from being able to put out a beta release
> candidate. (And that is very good news!)
>
> But we still have too many libraries failing across the board on master:
>
> accumulators

Two tests broke long ago due to some change in Boost.Random, which is
used only by the tests. I've never found time to fix it. I could take
these broken tests out of the matrix, if it helps.

> proto

Thanks for the heads up. I tend not to look at the tests unless I change
something, but stuff tends to break all by itself. I'll add it to the
work queue.

\e