Subject: Re: [boost] [clang] Using clang in Windows
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-14 13:35:33

Good news - and thanks for all your work on this.

Paul

PS How close are we to being able to use clang with the VS IDE?

I've had to switch to using NetBeans to run clang and gcc under Windows but it
would be less confusing to use VS.

(and I've failed to get the MSVC compiler to work with NetBeans - it did
previously using VCC4N but it has stopped working for me for reasons unclear).

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal UK LA8 8AB