Subject: Re: [boost] [container] New container: why is everybody silent?
From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-14 16:24:07

> Please tell me something about my container, don't be silent.
> I firmly intend to offer it to boost, because it's much faster than
> competitors (by a constant factor).

>> I think that most Boost library devs are currently focused on
>> fixing the issues with the the incoming release
>> If you don't get any feedback right now, try again after
>> the release is done?

I am interested in using the container on a microcontroller,
for which performance is crucial. I intend to use your container
in combination with a custom allocator.

I think folks are still working very hard on the release.
I am also very busy with normal work and the GSoC 2014
program. So could you please grant us maybe a bit
more time?

Cheers
Chris

Please tell me something about my container, don't be silent.
I firmly intend to offer it to boost, because it's much faster than
competitors (by a constant factor).

It's intended to replace std::vector in cases, when an application
requires multiple insertion/deletion. It takes O(log(N)) for
insertion/deletion.

Docs: http://alexkupri.github.com/array/
Code: https://github.com/alexkupri/array

Best regards,