Subject: Re: [boost] [container] New container: why is everybody silent?
From: Vadim Stadnik (vadimstdk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-15 08:35:52

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 4:28 AM, Alexander Kuprijanov <alexkupri_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Hi boost community!
>
> Please tell me something about my container, don't be silent.
> I firmly intend to offer it to boost, because it's much faster than
> competitors (by a constant factor).
>
> It's intended to replace std::vector in cases, when an application
> requires multiple insertion/deletion. It takes O(log(N)) for
> insertion/deletion.
>
> Docs: http://alexkupri.github.com/array/
> Code: https://github.com/alexkupri/array

Hi Alexander,

I have already made a few comments. I'd like say a bit more about one of
previous comments.

Normally, Boost community does NOT review projects published without Boost
license.
Are you going to add Boost license to your project?

Regards,
Vadim Stadnik