Subject: Re: [boost] Portable robust mutex an another try...
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-17 15:12:39

El 15/07/2014 17:42, Ladislav Sopko escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I did try to continue with */Ion Gaztanaga's /*idea of portable robust
> mutex.
> I post my code and considerations in codereview.
>
> http://codereview.stackexchange.com/questions/57083/portable-c-boostiterprocessmutex-an-another-try
>

> I hope to find some one to discuss about.
>
> thx

Hi,

The portable mutex has been in dormant state for a long time, so thanks
for recovering it ;-)

It wasn't further developed and I think your proposal could be an
improvement, although I still don't like the preallocation of a 4MB
file. I have no much time lately to review and add improvements to
Interprocess, but please add this link or the patch to a boost trac
ticket or as a GitHub pull request so that this is not forgotten when I
find some time.

Best,

Ion