Subject: Re: [boost] [clang] Using clang in Windows
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-17 21:58:32

"Paul A. Bristow" <pbristow_at_[hidden]> spake the secret code
<004401cfa03f$b944c770$2bce5650$@hetp.u-net.com> thusly:

My suggestion has been to identify (or create) the issues on connect
that call out the non-conformant behavior and have the entire
community vote them up and comment on them.

Most open issues against the compiler or the IDE have one or two
votes. It's easy to disregard these as having minimal impact on the
user base. Even if it was only *library authors* that upvoted these
issues on connect, they would stand out significantly. If lots of
boost/C++ users upvoted them, then it would stand out in a huge way.

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>