Subject: Re: [boost] Printing Variables in Jam Files
From: Axel Ismirlian (aismirl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-21 17:25:37

As I have looked further through the jam and python files, my question
really comes down where are these "property-sets" being generated, and how
can one edit them? These are the same "property-sets" that are being
imported right? The property for the addressing model is missing in AIX.

Sincerely,
-Axel