Subject: Re: [boost] Boost.Any and RTTI
From: Chris Glover (c.d.glover_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-27 15:32:59

Hi Anthony,

Thanks! I found those patches this morning and they made me realize that I
didn't need to take the approach I did in my patch. I tried to keep the
API the same in the case of RTTI being available, but now I see TypeIndex
already provides that service.

So, I will wait until 1.57.

Thanks again,

-- chris