Subject: [boost] [wave] _Pragma question
From: Nelson, Erik - 2 (erik.l.nelson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-28 12:08:06

I'm trying to implement a custom wave pragma using the interpret_pragma hook but having a bit of difficulty.

If I run the preprocess_pragma_output example, the output of preprocessing example.cpp is as expected.

When I try to use the alternative _Pragma() syntax I'm unable to duplicate the results- for example

_Pragma("wave pp \"#define C() 1.0\n\"")

C()

Just preprocesses to

C()

I've been using a gcc pragma page https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/cpp/Pragmas.html as a reference, and poked around a bit more on the net but have been unable to arrive at anything that works.

Here are the definitions in 'libs/wave/samples/preprocess_pragma_output/example.cpp'

#pragma wave pp ( \
        "#define A() \"some text\" and more\n" \
        "#define B() 1.0\n" \
    ) \
    /**/

A() // this should produce: "some text" and more
B() // and this expands to 1.0

Does anyone have an idea how to re-write this using the _Pragma() syntax?

Erik

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.