Subject: Re: [boost] News about proposed Boost.Application library
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-28 17:13:00

> Hi All,
>

> This e-mail is only to inform news about proposed Boost.Application
> library.

Looks very interesting to me, especially the plugins part.

A few notes\questions:
* how about adding an additional template parameter to the get_symbol
method:

template <typename ReturnType, typename T>
ReturnType* get_symbol(const symbol_type<T> &sb);

Now ((pluginapi_create)sl("create_my_plugin")) will look slightly better:

sl.get_symbol<pluginapi_create>("create_my_plugin");

* what will happen with the application, if shred library goes out of scope
but we continue to use symbols from it? Must it be prevented somehow by the
Application library? Is it described in docs?

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin