Subject: Re: [boost] What are the things that we HAVE TO fix before shipping 1.56.0?
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-28 19:36:49

Marshall Clow wrote:
> We’re coming down to the end of the release process, so I’m taking a poll.
>
> * What bugs do you think MUST be fixed before shipping 1.56?
> In other words, if bug XXX is not fixed, then (in your opinion) we should not bother making a release.

It's not a showstopper but the regression results still aren't displayed
for Geometry master (after the addition of sublibs file):
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/master/developer/geometry.html
We can see the results for develop and run tests locally but we can't do
as extensive testing as it's done by the volunteers.

We wrote about it on Boost and Boost-Testing lists more than a month ago
but nobody answered.
We also tried to contact one of the runners to re-run some tests, it
didn't help.
With the tests missing I can't fully answer your question.

Regards,
Adam