Subject: Re: [boost] What are the things that we HAVE TO fix before shipping 1.56.0?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-29 05:06:18

IMO - None - I feel we need to get a release out asap, warts and all.

Those terminally inconvenienced can use GIT to get fixes from master or develop.

And we should expect to follow with a 1.56.1 bugfix pretty soon (and 1.56.2 as
well?).

We should save new things for 1.57.

Paul

PS I'm aware that this means more work for you Marshall - for which many thanks.

But wasn't the whole idea was to release more often?

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal UK LA8 8AB