Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC] [Boost.Hana] Formal review request
From: Gonzalo BG (gonzalobg88_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-29 12:10:40

The documentation is awesome, thanks! I liked the inline discussions that
relate the library with Fusion and MPL, and in particular your use of
variable templates (e.g. type<>).

>I would feel much happier if you got trunk GCC working, even if that
means workarounds.

I'd rather wait till GCC offers basic C++14 support for variable templates
and rel. constexpr before even attempting this since otherwise this looks
like a major undertaking for little win: those who can use gcc-trunk can
probably also use clang-trunk and anyhow these users are a minority
anyways. IMO compilers will get there in due time.