Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC] [Boost.Hana] Formal review request
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-29 13:44:27

It certainly isn't compulsory, but it gives it a Boosty look'n'feel that will
probably make it easier for Boost users to navigate.

For Boost, Quickbook, Boostbook, Doxygen *is* mainstream ;-)

IMO, the nicest docs start with Quickbook, an easy but very powerful 'markup
language'.

You can use all your Doxygen comments in your code to provide a C++ reference
section with no extra work.

And you can prepare automatic indexes that help user find their way around.

Tell me if I can help.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow