Subject: Re: [boost] [EXTERNAL][testing][regression][spirit][geometry] What are the things that we HAVE TO fix before shipping 1.56.0?
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-30 19:14:50

Barend Gehrels wrote:
> Op 30 jul. 2014 om 20:08 heeft "Belcourt, Kenneth" <kbelco_at_[hidden]> het volgende geschreven:

>>> Some of the testers rerun the tests already but the situation stays the same.
>>> Or should we wait for all of the testers to see the result of your changes?
>> The changes I made were just to our local testers. Frankly, I have no idea why geometry doesn’t show up in master, I’ll try to debug this a bit more this evening.
>>

> Thanks.
>
> For Boost.Spirit it seems to be the same. No results on master, but on certain platforms (those of j.c. bell), there are results (July 25). The same as Geometry.

Interesting, in this case sublibs file was added 4 years ago. So either
nobody noticed that tests are missing for 4 years or something else
causes the problem. Assuming that it wasn't merged in master recently,
or was it?

AFAIR there was some change in Config(?) made some time ago which also
caused some problems with missing tests, e.g. in Geometry and Math. But
this should be fixed now, it works in develop. May it be somehow related?

When I run:
b2 --dump-tests status/
the tests are listed. And AFAIR the results are sent to the server with
logs and everything.

So I'm guessing that it's something wrong on the server-side or it's a
bug in the Regression, assuming that the scripts/program generating the
HTML results from XMLs sent by the runners is in this module.
Should I create a ticket or do you have some other ideas?

Regards,
Adam