Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC] [Boost.Hana] Formal review request
From: Eric Niebler (eniebler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-31 13:11:54

On 07/29/2014 05:14 PM, Niall Douglas wrote:
> I'm all for Concepts as in compiler enforced ones, and I'll add them
> to AFIO when and only when C++ gets them. But for documentation they
> don't help.

Wow, I couldn't disagree more. I can't imagine how the standard
algorithms would be specified without the use of concepts like
"RandomAccessIterator", for instance. Clustering requirements into
meaningful abstractions and assigning them names makes it possible to
document library interfaces without an explosion of verbosity and
repetition.

\e