Subject: Re: [boost] [units] Pull request and RFC: information unit definitions for Boost.Units
From: Curdeius Curdeius (curdeius_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-01 06:50:11

Hi all,

I have created a pull request building on top of Erik's proposal.
It adds missing zebi and yobi prefixes as defined by IEC.
I have also added tests for these prefixes.
The only thing is that zebi (2^70) and yobi (2*80) are too large for *long
long int*, so I test them with boost::multiprecision::int128_t.

Link to PR: https://github.com/boostorg/units/pull/6

I have added zebi and yobi IEC prefixes and corresponding tests for
completeness taking Erik's pull request as a base.

I am not sure if creating a new PR is a good solution or if there is any
way to add a commit directly to the existing one. If you know a better way,
I would appreciate any information.

Regards,
Marek Kurdej

I would love to pass the responsibility for ongoing maintenance of