Subject: Re: [boost] [python] Building and Testing needs to be updated for modular-boost
From: Jürgen Hunold (jhunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-03 12:12:09

Hi Edward,

Am Samstag, 2. August 2014, 20:28:42 schrieb Edward Diener:
> On 8/2/2014 5:31 AM, Jürgen Hunold wrote:
> > It even needs more caretaking. After fixing boost-build.jam to point to
> > the new build system location, I had to tweak the example itself. Full
> > patch to get things compiling again attached.
>
> Does not this need to go into the upcoming 1.56 release ?

Well, the Boot.Build setup broke due to modularization. The other fault seems
to be much older, so this should not be deemed release critical. It should
certainly be fixed for 1.56.1 / 1.57.0 though.

Would you prepare a pull request? I doubt that Boost.Python is actively
maintained, so this might be an issue for the maintenance team. And it might
be wise to add the example to the regression tests...

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  !
* voice: ++49 4257 300       ! Fährstraße 1