Subject: Re: [boost] Files in Github
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-05 11:50:21

On Tuesday 05 August 2014 10:38:54 Axel Ismirlian wrote:
> Which subrepository do the files under /home/boost/boost belong to? More
> specifically, I made a change
> to /home/boost/boost/date_time/time_resolution_traits.hpp and I am looking
> to push it upstream, but I cannot find who this file belongs to.

If /home/boost is the root of Boost then /home/boost/boost is auto-generated
and not stored in any repository. You should never edit files there. Instead
edit files in the corresponding library submodule in /home/boost/libs. Boost
directory layout is described here:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ModBigPicture

time_resolution_traits.hpp is from Boost.DateTime
(/home/boost/libs/date_time).