Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] [1.56.0] Release Candidate 3 available
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-05 18:37:12

On 5 August 2014 22:19, Marshall Clow <mclow.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> We've created a third release candidate to fix a one more issue with
> Boost.Range.
>
> The files for 1.56.0 RC3 are available at:
> http://boost.cowic.de/rc/
>
> As always, the release managers would appreciate it if you download
> the candidate of your choice and give building it a try. Please report
> both success and failure, and anything else that is noteworthy.

It's probably too late to fix now, but the directories have permission
700, they probably should be 755, so that they're readable by
everyone. FWIW this is the command I used to do this for the website:

find boost_1_56_0 -type d | xargs chmod 755

Not the most difficult command, but it might help someone.

The documentation is on the website at:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_56_0/

I'll fix the libraries that are incorrectly labeled 'unreleased' soon.
Just pretend it's because they're not quite released yet, and not
because I'm forgetful.