Subject: Re: [boost] [Concepts] Definition. Was [GSoC] [Boost.Hana] Formal review request
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-06 04:31:51

I've already said the same for other libraries documentation.

IMO the STL docs structure doesn't work well for anything but trivially (but
invaluable) small libraries.

It's the lack of hyperlinks and indexing - the "how do I find what I want to
know when I'm not even sure yet what I want is called?" problem.

People get obsessed with the look rather than how documentation works.

We haven't cracked this yet.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow