Subject: Re: [boost] Error Handling issue in NonCopyable Interface
From: Gavin Lambert (gavinl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-08 04:06:24

On 8/08/2014 15:27, John Pallino wrote:
> I am having error handling issues that is in regards to the
> NonCopyable Interface library.
[...]
> if () //error condition

This wouldn't compile.

> A object2(object1);
> object1 = object2;

The entire purpose of boost::noncopyable is to prevent these two lines
from compiling.

> Can anybody give me some solutions on how to suppress any compilation errors?

You didn't say what the errors you're getting are, so it's not
surprising you didn't get many responses before. But if my crystal ball
is working and it relates to one of the three lines above, then
congratulations, your compiler is working properly.

Also, for future reference, questions on how to use the Boost libraries
belong on the boost-user mailing list, not boost-devel.