Subject: Re: [boost] Checking interest in DynamicLoad/DLL/DSO/Plugin library
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-15 08:20:45

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 1:36 PM, Antony Polukhin <antoshkka_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is a basic implementation of a header only Plugin library:
> https://github.com/apolukhin/Boost.Plugin
>
> Documentation with examples could be found here:
> http://apolukhin.github.io/Boost.Plugin/index.html
>
> Is there an interest in such library in Boost community?
> What features are missing in the library?

I'm highly interested and I suspect a lot of people are. For example,
feedback and discussions related to (non-boost library)
Boost.extension and CPPCMS's plugin loading tool (discussions happenned in
this mailing list archive) points
to a lot of people needing something like this.
In any ways I would gladely try it in my projects and I believe such a
solution would be helpful in my current dayjob too.

I will take a look at the details of this specific library in the coming
hours.