Subject: Re: [boost] Checking interest in DynamicLoad/DLL/DSO/Plugin library
From: Rodrigo Madera (rodrigo.madera_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-15 14:00:07

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 8:36 AM, Antony Polukhin <antoshkka_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is a basic implementation of a header only Plugin library:
> https://github.com/apolukhin/Boost.Plugin
>
> Documentation with examples could be found here:
> http://apolukhin.github.io/Boost.Plugin/index.html

Antony,

I understand that this is the product of a split of Boost.Application.

How does Boost.Application relate to Boost.Plugin after the split? Does
Boost.Application depend on Boost.Plugin or vice versa?

Also, this could change the review process for Boost.Application. If
Boost.Plugin is considered, it's review would be separate. Can anyone
confirm this?

Finally, +1 for the rename to SharedLibrary.

Regards,
Madera