Subject: [boost] [docbook] Add detail namespace to Reference section
From: Benedek Thaler (thalerbenedek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-16 09:21:03

Hi,

I have the following example code fragment:

namespace boost {
namespace detail {
  /** documentation */
  class implementation {};
} // namespace detail

using detail::implementation;

} // namespace boost

I'd like to have the class `implementation` show up in the Reference
section generated by doxygen+docbook-xsl+boost build+docbook+... .

Issue is, every namespace which name contains the string "detail" is
excluded somehow. The direct output of doxygen has it, but not the docbook
version.
I couldn't find any EXCLUDE_SYMBOLS setting (it's not set in the
doxyfile)or anything relevant amongst the docbook-xsl params or in the
boost build scripts. Google search term "doxygen ignores detail namespace"
and the like did not help.

Adding documentation to the using statement and/or TYPEDEF_HIDES_STRUCT did
not help.

Thanks,
Benedek