Subject: Re: [boost] [units] Pull request and RFC: information unit definitions for Boost.Units
From: Jürgen Hunold (jhunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-18 15:10:28

Hi Erik,

Am Samstag, 16. August 2014, 14:49:16 schrieb Erik Erlandson:
> > It would be nice if one of the current maintainer could comment on this.
>
> I think if the current maintainers had the bandwidth to review my PR, we
> wouldn't be looking for new maintainers :) On that topic, my attempts to
> get in touch with Steven Watanabe have been unsuccessful so far. If
> anybody has a secret bat signal for him, I'd be grateful if they could
> raise him.

Me too.

> With that in mind, I'm interested in your assessment of my PR. It sounds
> like you have substantially more experience contributing to and maintaining
> Boost than I do.

As I said before, mostly bugfixes. But most people start small :-)

I'd like to have a definite response on "go/no go" for maintainership before I
invest some of my scarce time on this. If nothing happens the rest of the
week, I'll take a closer look at your PR and maybe call for the maintenance
team. Things might also be stalled due to vacation times, which will render my
unavailable for most of the next three weeks...

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  !
* voice: ++49 4257 300       ! Fährstraße 1