Subject: Re: [boost] [units] Pull request and RFC: information unit definitions for Boost.Units
From: Curdeius Curdeius (curdeius_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-21 07:29:58

Hi all,

From: Jürgen Hunold <jhunold_at_gmx.eu>
> > > I'd like to have a definite response on "go/no go" for maintainership
> > > before I invest some of my scarce time on this.
> >
> > Go for it.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Done. See https://github.com/boostorg/admin/issues/83 for my request.
>
> Please bear with me as I want to check the current repository state first.
> The
> plan is to tackle the simple pull requests afterwards and then come back to
> the features.
>
> Yours,
>
> Jürgen

Firstly, congratulations Jürgen!

Secondly, a few days ago I have proposed myself to be a co-maintainer
together with Jürgen (see the cite below), but have still no answer from
the community.
At least Jürgen is not against.
So, I ask for a green light from the community to co-maintain Boost.Units.

Hi all,
> I considered proposing myself as a maintainer of Boost.Units for some
> time, but considered too inexperienced to do it on my own.
> Therefore I am happy that Jürgen proposed himself and I would like to help
> him by being a co-maintainer if it is possible and needed.
> As for me, I have been using the library for at least 3 years now and
> would like to contribute to it.
> For the moment, I mainly proposed small bug fixes to Boost libraries.
> Regards,
> Marek Kurdej
> --
> Ph.D. candidate