Subject: Re: [boost] [container] variadic template support in g++ 4.5.1
From: Richard Hadsell (hadsell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-21 11:46:57

On 08/20/2014 02:31 PM, Richard Hadsell wrote:
> On 08/20/2014 01:51 PM, Ion Gaztañaga wrote:
>> Boost.Container has some workaround for some case (search for BOOST_CONTAINER_UNIMPLEMENTED_PACK_EXPANSION_TO_FIXED_LIST). I think the workaround should go to Boost.Intrusive, which implements the class (has_member_function_callable_with_xxxx).
>>
>> Can you please try to write a small test case showing the problem and fill a Boost track issue?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Ion
> When I tried to submit a bug ticket, it was rejected, because I included links to 2 g++ bugzilla tickets. Then it threw away all that I had typed, which I don't wish to do again.
>
> You only need this one line to reproduce the problem:
>
> #include <boost/circular_buffer.hpp>

When you determine how to fix this problem, please let me know, so that I can apply it to my 1.56.0.

I understand that BOOST_CONTAINER_UNIMPLEMENTED_PACK_EXPANSION_TO_FIXED_LIST is the appropriate guard macro to use, but I have no idea what the alternate code would be. Until I get the whole fix, I can't start using 1.56.0.

If you can't test your fix on a g++ version earlier than 4.7.0, I would be glad to test it for you.

--
Dick Hadsell			203-992-6320  Fax: 203-992-6001
Reply-to:			hadsell_at_[hidden]