Subject: Re: [boost] [review] Formal review period for VMD library begins today, Aug 21, and ends Sat, Aug 30
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-22 11:11:47

On 8/22/2014 9:36 AM, Daniel James wrote:
> On 22 August 2014 14:21, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>>> It doesn't work at all for me on Chrome.
>>>
>>> With IE it somewhat works, but from time to time the github website
>>> says it is overloaded and please try again later. This is irritating.
>>> It could be that European users get different servers to US users.
>>

>> I use Firefox and am in the US and it seems to work for me.
>
> It might work better to create a 'gh-pages' branch for use with github
> pages. I did that here:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/quickbook/tree/gh-pages

Do you mean a separate branch just for the documentation ? In this case
how does it help things since your link just below seems the same use of
'http://boostorg.github.io' etc, as I show in my original reply about
reading the VMD docs online. Is it less bandwith do you mean ? In that
case I will be glad to create a separate branch just for the documentation.