Subject: Re: [boost] [Http] Request for comments
From: Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira (vini.ipsmaker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-26 03:20:12

> You've not convinced me why I should use your library and not write
> some ad hoc code which would be "good enough".
>
> You've not convinced me why I should use your library and not an
> alternative, including one written in Python or PHP.
>
> At the front of your docs, you need to have me convinced by the end
> of page 2 that there is no better library than yours, including on
> other languages. Evidence such as an excellent literature review
> covering alternatives and benchmarks between your code and
> alternatives are steps in the right direction.

Sorry for taking 4 days to reply. I was finishing the reference section
from the documentation. Now I feel that, except for your concern,
documentation is in a pretty good shape.

Bjorn Reese helped me to gather a few arguments while I was working on the
rest of the documentation. I'll work on your concern now (including
benchmarks).

And thanks for the continued feedback. Your feedback only help me to make
the project better and I appreciate that.

--
Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira
https://about.me/vinipsmaker