Subject: [boost] [conceptcheck] Document using namespace boost.
From: Mostafa (mostafa_working_away_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-30 23:49:27

I'm not unfamiliar with Boost.ConceptCheck, though I've used it very
infrequently. So, like all familiar but infrequently used libraries I skip
to the examples to jog my memory as to their usage. Invariably, if the
examples or the tutorial are not complete then I end up repeating past
mistakes. This is the case with Boost.ConceptCheck library. All the
examples on this page:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_56_0/libs/concept_check/using_concept_check.htm
(which is the quick 5 minute introduction on how to use ConceptCheck)
assume some previous "using namespace boost;" declaration, yet that is not
documented on that particular page or any previous page. Can this be fixed
to save new and infrequent users of the library unneeded head-scratching
and wasted time? (I can open a trac ticket if that helps.)

Thanks.