Subject: Re: [boost] Default documentation settings
From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-03 17:26:30

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 12:49 PM, Robert Ramey wrote:
> I'm thinking it would be easier to find a way for each library
> to manage it's settings with overrides than try to get all
> libraries tweaked to work with some common settings.
>
> Robert Ramey

While I don't know enough about Quickbook or Boostbook to know if it
would be easier: it would certainly be more desirable if libraries can
choose their own settings for simple things like section chunking or
TOC creation.

There are somewhat ugly workarounds, e.g. creating splitting the
content into separate QBK files that are included in the main one,
with these new files using an [article] header, but being able to just
choose different parameters per library is certainly the cleaner
approach.

Glen