From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-04 11:47:30

On 4 Sep 2014 at 1:54, Kirk Liberty wrote:

> I'm sorry to have to ask this, but I've googled all around and can't figure
> it out. My email is set up to receive periodic digests of the mailing list.
> If I want to respond to an email thread, how would I do that?

With difficulty. I used to manually edit replies, but people here got
annoyed because I broke their threading email viewer.

You can turn on MIME digests, this attaches the originals as MIME
attachments. Some email clients let you reply to those, and then
everything works. Most email clients don't though, in which case
you're back onto not using digest.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting