Subject: Re: [boost] sqlpp11, 3rd iteration
From: Roland Bock (rbock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-04 16:40:33

On 2014-08-18 18:49, Roland Bock wrote:
> Dear Boosters,
>
> Quite a bit has happened since last I reported about sqlpp11 in this
> forum [1,2]. I have incorporated a lot of the feedback you gave me,
> hopefully bringing the library closer to a reviewable state.
>
> Source: https://github.com/rbock/sqlpp11
> Doku: https://github.com/rbock/sqlpp11/wiki (not at all formal yet)
>
> I am hoping for more feedback both here and live at CppCon
> (http://sched.co/1r4lue3)
FYI, I also just got the confirmation for my open sessions at CppCon:

Mixins (Monday evening):
Based on pain in sqlpp11, a few language suggestions to make our life
easier plus subsequent discussion.
http://sched.co/1qh7PQa

The sqlpp11-connector experiment, Part 1 (Tuesday evening):
Write an sqlpp11 connector for your favorite database in under an hour.
It won't be complete by then, but I am sure we can execute the first few
queries by then.
http://sched.co/1qhngYK

The sqlpp11-connector experiment, Part 2 (Friday morning):
Continue Part 1. Depending on the status, we might even start stuff like
what Adam Wulkiewicz suggested (geometry/geography extensions).
http://sched.co/Wi8aWM

Cheers,

Roland