Subject: Re: [boost] [EXTERNAL] [testing] mpl/core tests not visible
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-13 01:39:25

On Saturday 13 September 2014 03:02:54 Belcourt, Kenneth wrote:
> On Sep 11, 2014, at 12:06 PM, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]>
wrote:
> > I can see a few testers have cycled since MPL.Core was extracted into a
> > sublibrary, but there is no mpl/core page in the test matrix. The sublibs
> > file and core/test directory are present in the mpl submodule. Is there
> > something I should do to make the tests appear?
>
> Hijacking this thread, briefly.
>
> I’m getting this error with nightly Darwin builds since I pushed the MPL
> commit, seems like it's probably related.
>
> ./boost/mpl/aux_/include_preprocessed.hpp:37:13: fatal error:
> 'boost/mpl/aux_/preprocessed/gcc/arg.hpp' file not found # include
> BOOST_PP_STRINGIZE(boost/mpl/aux_/preprocessed/AUX778076_PREPROCESSED_HEADE
> R) ^
> ./boost/preprocessor/stringize.hpp:28:38: note: expanded from macro
> 'BOOST_PP_STRINGIZE' # define BOOST_PP_STRINGIZE(text)
> BOOST_PP_STRINGIZE_I(text)
> ^
> ./boost/preprocessor/stringize.hpp:31:37: note: expanded from macro
> 'BOOST_PP_STRINGIZE_I' # define BOOST_PP_STRINGIZE_I(text) #text
> ^

Hmm, which testers show that? I can see all tests are green, except for Intel,
which was failing before the merge.

> Do we need to regenerate the preprocessed headers?

We shouldn't be, the file is there:

https://github.com/boostorg/mpl/blob/develop/include/boost/mpl/aux_/preprocessed/gcc/arg.hpp

The only thing that is needed is 'b2 headers'. I also deleted the boost
directory prior to it, but it may not be required.