Subject: Re: [boost] [TR1] Reming TR1? [was: Libraries failing across the board.]
From: Stephen Kelly (hello_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-16 11:59:44
Beman Dawes wrote:
> Anything else?
1) Replace use of unordered_map in
with a similar local container, or rely on unordered_map from the toolchain.
2) Remove the recursion guards in boost/config/no_tr1.
3) Remove the tr1 tests in config.
4) Remove the tr1 include generated in tools/generate.cpp
5) Remove test/sequence/tr1_tuple_auto_conv.cpp from fusion
6) Update include/boost/smart_ptr/bad_weak_ptr.hpp
7) Figure out if anything should be done about math/tr1.hpp and its test
8) Port other math tests away from tr1::random.
Some of those can/should be handled now instead of later.
And for completeness,
1) Consider removing references to tr1 from the various quickbooks
mentioning it. This is independent and should be done anyway.
2) remove include/boost/type_traits/is_base_of_tr1.hpp from type_traits.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk