Subject: Re: [boost] [modularization] Extract xml_archive from serialization
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-16 14:40:40

I think that these questions need to be addressed before a large and
disruptive effort is undertaken piecemeal.

I've always been a supporter of boost modularization effort even though I
knew it was going to be disruptive. But before investing too much effort, I
would like to see us develop a more explicit overall plan and set of goals.

I've resolved to prepare a document - "the future of boost" which I hope
will a basis of discussion. I realize I'm a TL;DR serial offender as I
write many of my posts using the "stream of consciousness method". This
time I'll prepare and review it separately before posting.

Robert Ramey