Subject: [boost] Boost incubator milestone
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-19 13:48:37

The boost library incubator (www.blincubator.com) has received it's first
Boost quality review for one of its submitted libraries. See the review
here: http://rrsd.com/blincubator.com/reviews/?library_post_id=669

Hopefully this will motivate more people to submit their own reviews in
advance of some formal review period.

BTW - this review of this library (Compute) is very positive. Hopefully
this will motivate other potential users to try out the library and make
their own review. If the number of reviews reaches 5 I'll ask that the
formal review for this library be expedited since, given such a head start,
the review should be much simpler than starting from scratch. So I'm
encouraging people who want to get the review process on a faster track to
submit their own reviews as soon as they can find time.

The Incubator has been progressing more slowly than I would hope. But
progress is being made. Hopefully, this will continue to the point where it
becomes and "overnight" success.

Thanks to Denis Demidov for breaking the ice here.

Robert Ramey