Subject: Re: [boost] [EXTERNAL] [mpl] [build] [testing] Merge pull requests
From: Suckow, Thomas J (Thomas.Suckow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-19 19:20:30

On 9/19/14, 3:21 PM, "Suckow, Thomas J" <Thomas.Suckow_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>I am going to continue to dig into this.

So what is occurring is that the preproccessed directory is not being
brought in because the only way it can be #included is through some
special #define magic.

Before the splitting of core, the whole mpl include directory was
symlinked. Now because files become intermixed, each file is symlinked by
itself. Since the headers target is not invoked those files are not linked.

I really am not sure how to fix this. I was not successful in my attempt
to make the headers alias work like it did before. Boost-build complained
that I had somehow made the default build different than all other builds.

-
Thomas