Subject: Re: [boost] TravisCI and Coverall usage policies in Boost
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-24 07:22:34

<...>

> You may find my Travis script inspirational at
> https://github.com/BoostGSoC13/boost.afio/blob/master/.travis.yml

<...>

> Note my script is heavily based on Daniel Pfeifer's, so it's not all
> mine.

Yep, I've started my own script looking at yours.

There's a problem with permissions. Current library maintainer permissions
are insufficient to allow Travis builds for a boostorg library. In other
words: I can not flick the Travis switch for any of the Boost libraries.

This requires attention of one of the Boost admins. If we wish to allow
Travis builds, then the admin must enable Travis builds for a particular
library. A more generic solution would be to enable Travis builds for all
the Boost libraries and set "Build only if .travis.yml is present" option
to "on" for each project.

Admins what do you think?

--
Best regards,