Subject: Re: [boost] [Modularization] Range and Spirit dependencies
From: Eric Niebler (eniebler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-26 12:30:23

On 9/25/2014 3:49 PM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Eric Niebler wrote:

>>> Bump. It has been two weeks.
>>
>> Who are you addressing this to?
>
> Anyone who has the authority to review/merge it. I suppose that's you and
> Neil and I-don't-know-who-else.

You'll get better results by abiding by our posting guidelines.[*] In
particular:

> Put the Library Name in the Subject Line
>
> When your post is related to a particular Boost library, it's helpful to put the library name in square brackets at the beginning of the subject line, e.g.
>
> Subject: [Regex] Why doesn't this pattern match?
>
> The Boost developers' list is a high-volume mailing list, and most maintainers don't have time to read every message. A tag on the subject line will help ensure the right people see your post.

I find this works much better than shouting into the void. ;-)

Also, The maintainers list is not secret. It is included with every
Boost distribution:
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/blob/master/libs/maintainers.txt

Eric

[*] http://www.boost.org/community/policy.html