Subject: [boost] The master branch is now open for merging
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-10-20 18:20:28

Please limit to changes that have been implemented in develop and whose tests have cycled.
We will be closing the master branch again sometime next week (for the final release two weeks from today).

The following problems were noted with the RC (and, I believe, have fixes ready):

* Interprocess is broken for MinGW
* Visual C++ 14 CTP 4 without BOOST_MSVC_ENABLE_2014_JUN_CTP
* For MSVC14, TypeTraits 9de6a49 is missing in master
* Thread fixes from Vicente

Still needed to do:
* Can someone take a look at http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2014/10/217257.php, please?
* MSVC 8.0 compilation failures
* range/detail/any_iterator.hpp is broken because it expects postfix_increment_proxy and writable_postfix_increment_proxy to be in namespace boost::detail, but they are in boost::iterators::detail now.
* There’s a few old Random fixes that need to be looked at.

(and anything else we find)

Thanks to everyone who tried out the RC, and please encourage people to try the beta!

— Marshall