Subject: Re: [boost] 1.57.0 beta 1 is now available
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-10-24 10:07:03

On 10/21/2014 02:14 AM, Marshall Clow wrote:
> Boost release 1.57.0 beta 1 is now available from SourceForge
>
> See http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost-binaries/1.57.0.beta.1/
>
> This release contains no new libraries.
>
> For details of what's in the release, see http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_57_0.html.
> Note that the links to files on this web page are for the final release - use the SourceForge link above to get the beta files.
>
> Please download the beta, give it a try, and report any problems you encounter.

Two questions:

- Do we need https://github.com/boostorg/build/commit/252b5aa019dd1b502892e406dc1cd91d1287bec3 to be merged to master?
   It was meant to see some hangs on Solaris, IIUC.

- I'm about to merge couple other Boost.Build changes to master, mostly in Python port. I'm assuming
   that's as safe as it could be, but let me know if you think otherwise.

Thanks,
Volodya

--
Vladimir Prus