Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Incubator Status Report
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-08 01:15:20

Felix Uhl wrote
> What you want to do with the incubator is great, and if it gets
> going it will quite surely be a great addition to boost.
> But how will you get it going?

a) by supporting and augmenting Boost so as to leverage on the Boost Brand
and Community
b) by making it sufficiently useful that people actually use it.
c) by adding features that boost needs to work better, scale better, etc.
etc.
d) by promoting it when I can - See CPPNow and CPPCon.
e) by actively soliciting authors of libraries which already meet the
requirements of the incubator.
f) by bugging people on this list.

Robert Ramey